The mini-greenhouse allows you to grow microgreens and germinate plants indoors with ease. It is even large enough to be used to store indoor plants and smaller seedlings in the middle of winter when they would otherwise bolt.
- Base piece - 54 x 34 x 5 cm
- Top Cover - 54 x 34 x 15 cm
Potential growth mediums
- Coconut Pith
- Coconut fibre mats
- Regular soil
- Or you can just put your existing pots inside the greenhouse if they are small enough.
- Seed incubation to promote rapid germination
- Keeping indoor plants alive in winter or cold climates
- Growing microgreens