Change of mind Return Policy
Note that change of mind returns will not refund postage costs, and will charge a $10 fee (credited from your refund) if we are to create a return to sender label for you.
To be eligible for a change of mind return:
- Product & packaging should be in its original condition, unopened, unused and not broken or tampered. All parts of the product should be returned.
- The Return product should have been purchased within the last 30 days. Beyond this timeframe, the product will not be eligible for return.
- You will be required to send an image showing the product is in its original condition.
Once you have met this criteria:
- Advise the UPG team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org we will assist you through the process. This will generally involve us creating a return to sender label for you.
- All returns must be checked by our warehouse team to ensure it is in its original condition before any further action is taken.
- Once all checks have been conducted, our team will email you the refund details. Please note the refund will be processed within 3-5 business days after receiving the of returned product.
- E-mail email@example.com with the details of the damaged product & the order number. To make the process easier kindly include a picture of the damaged item.
- Once received our customer service team will get in touch with you to discuss the cause of the damage further.
- If the product is still found to be a postal issue, a business inquiry will be made with AusPost..
- UPG will determine the actions required after the inquiry with Auspost has been finalised.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the faulty product/part and the order number. To make the process easier kindly include a picture of the faulty item. All of our products carry a one-year warranty, therefore any items older than a year will not be able to be replaced.
- Once received our customer service team will get in touch with you to assist you with some troubleshooting procedures to isolate any obvious causes or issues. Please check our FAQs page to see if your query has already been answered.
- It the product/part is still found to be faulty/defective, the customer service team will advise you of procedures on how to return the product/part back to us for a replacement.
- Replacement will be processed once the original product package is returned and has been received by us. Our warehouse will confirm when the package has been received, and the fault has been verified.
- Soon after our customer Service will contact you regarding the replacement details. Please note the replacement can take 3-5 business days after receiving the of returned product.